Niagara Falls Lions Club Building the Community
Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides is thrilled to announce a new partnership with Fido. With the launch of the Fido Casting Call™, Fido is searching for Canada’s top dog to star in a future Fido ad while supporting Dog Guides. Dog owners and dog lovers alike are encouraged to vote for their favourite dog at http://www.fidocastingcall.ca/ and the dog with the most votes will receive a special VIP puppy package to Montreal. For every vote, Fido is generously donating $1.00 to Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides, up to a maximum of $200,000. Until November 17th, dog owners can enter the Fido Casting Call™ by completing a casting sheet on the Fido website page.
Niagara Falls Lions Club Park
Construction on the first phase of our renewal project complete.
Our sponsors were generous – some are listed below. A complete listing of donors is posted at the park entrance and will be updated to reflect the continuing support from the community of Niagara Falls.
Our New Vision Includes:
- Fully handicap accessible facilities
- Lions Splash Pad (sponsored by the Ontario Trillium Foundation)
- Lions Playground (sponsored by Ronald McDonald Charities)
- Picnic Gazebo (sponsored by The Dove Book/Daniele & Vitaterna Families)
- Memorial Flagpole (sponsored by Morgan Funeral Homes)
- Picnic Tables, Benches (all tables and benches have been sponsored)
Evergreen& Shade Trees ( 35 309 sponsorships available)
- Natural Stone Outdoor Amphitheater (sponsorship available)
- Memorial Walkway (sponsorships available)
- Future Handicap Accessible Washrooms/Lions Concession Area (sponsorship available)